Sell or purchase property with ease at heart
Transactions / ConveyancingEfficient Legal Services
PBK Attorneys often assist in the negotiation of selling and purchasing of property as well as the entire property transfer process. The PBK Property team are profoundly experienced in this field of law. PBK Attorneys maintain a good working relationship with all parties involved from the negotiation stage to the registration of the property and take pride in providing our clients with efficient, expedient and accurate property transactions.
Transferring Property?Understanding Conveyancing
The professional task of transferring a property from one person to the next is undertaken by a conveyancer appointed by the seller of the property. The transfer process, has multiple steps which for example include:
- Obtaining the original title deed of the property.
- Securing guarantees for payment of the purchase price
- Municipal rates and SARS transfer duty clearances.
- Electrical, gas and plumbing clearance and compliance certificates.
It could take up to three or so months to complete this process; however, it can vary depending on the area as well as the time of the year.
How we helpWHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE IN OUR CONVEYANCING DEPARTMENT?
As a firm we provide the following conveyancing services:
- The transfer of residential, commercial, industrial and agricultural properties
- Registration of long-term leases
- Sectional title registers and developments
- Registrations of mortgage bonds