Medical Negligence Claims
When health care professionals negatively affected you
BEEN NEGLECTED?YOU COULD CLAIM FOR MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE
Medical negligence is a field of personal injury law that is sometimes more difficult to prove than others. Our firm offers assistance in taking on the challenges that arise from medical negligence claims such as the denials, lack of information and the concept of informed consent. At PBK Attorneys we will appoint top quality medical experts crucial to proving your case.
CAN I CLAIM?WHAT IMPLIES A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM?
If you are uncertain of what constitutes a medical negligence claim, here are the examples which lead to patients requesting to claim for medical negligence:
- Interventions to address complications of labour and birth that is deemed inappropriate
- Errors in prescriptions
- Delays in medical treatment
- Negligence occurred in a hospital room or emergency room.
- Scans that have been misread, for example, X-Rays or Mammograms
- Negligence when diagnosing and/or treating breast cancer
- Malpractice cases that involve plastic surgery
- Malpractice in the field of dentistry, pediatrics and anesthesia.
- Harm incurred by faulty blood transfusions
- Incorrect amputation of limbs
- The removal of the wrong organ
THE REQUIREMENTSWHAT IS NEEDED TO LODGE A MEDICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM?
If you feel you have been harmed due to medical negligence be sure to obtain the following:
- Medical records and all information related to your treatment that has resulted in medical negligence.
- X-rays and personal photographs you may have relating to the incident.
These documents, X-rays and photographs are vital to building a strong case. With our vast experience and success rate, we will be able to assist you with this matter.