Personal Injury Claims
Don't let the negligence of others affect you
The law ensuresSafety of the public
According to law, business owners and property managers need to make sure that they have measures in place that ensures the safety of the public. Therefore, owners and managers have to inform the public of any defects or possible dangers they could encounter in and around their premises.
When these requirements are not met, and a member of the general public suffers an injury, they then have a valid personal injury claim. PBK Attorneys are ready to assist you with your personal injury claim as these are intricate to navigate without professional help.
Been injured?WHAT CONSTITUTES A SLIP AND FALL INCIDENT?
If you have incurred an injury according to the below mentioned, you possibly have suffered an injury in a ‘slip and fall’ incident.
Here is a list of examples of possible faults that have led to an injury:
- The cleaning of slippery surfaces without a warning sign
- Dangerous areas that have not been demarcated
- Failure to remove obstructions from walkways
- Lack of sufficient lighting in an area
- Failure to repair holes and cracks in sidewalks or pavements
- The lack of railing or barriers
Need help?WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM INJURED IN A “SLIP AND FALL” INCIDENT?
- Take photos of the scene where you got injured
- Seek medical attention immediately.
- Obtain all your medical records, X-Rays and photographs of your injuries.
Very importantly, refrain from discussing or signing any documentation related to the incident before communicating this to your personal injury lawyer. We will assist you with all matters pertaining to your personal injury claim and all related proceedings.