Sell or purchase property with ease at heart
Transactions / ConveyancingEfficient Legal Services
PBK Attorneys can assist in the negotiation of selling and purchasing of property as well as the entire property transfer process. The PBK Team are profoundly experienced in this field of law, with Pierre Kitching, at the helm of our property department. PBK Attorneys maintains a good working relationship with all parties involved from the negotiation stage to the registration of the property and takes pride in providing our clients with efficient, expedient and accurate legal services.
Transferring Property?UNDERSTANDING CONVEYANCING
In the event of a property being transferred from one individual to another this task is undertaken by a conveyancer or transfer attorney(s) which is appointed by the seller of the property.
The transfer process has multiple steps which include:
- Obtaining the original title deed of the property.
- The clearance certificate that is obtained from the municipality once the inspection has been done.
- The Tax Clearance from the Revenue Service.
- Electrical and Plumbing clearance and compliance certificate.
It takes up to three or so months to complete this process; however, it can vary depending on the area as well as the time of the year.
How we helpWHAT SERVICES DO WE PROVIDE FOR THE PROPERTY TRANSACTION?
As a firm we provide the following conveyancing services:
- The transferring of Residential Homes
- Transactions pertaining to industrial and commercial property
- Sectional title registers and developments
- Registrations of mortgage bonds