Personal Injury Claims
Don't let negligence of others affect you
The law ensuresSafety of the public
According to the law, business owners and property managers need to make sure that they have measures in place that ensures the safety of the public. Therefore, owners and managers have to inform the public of any defects or possible dangers they could encounter in and around their premises.
When these requirements are not met, and a member of the general public has incurred an injury, they then have a valid personal injury claim against the owner or manager. PBK Attorneys are ready to assist you with your personal injury claim as these are intricate to navigate without professional help.
Slip and fall?WHEN IS PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS IN EFFECT?
A personal injury claim can be lodged for various incidents, including slip and fall claims, road accident claims, medical negligence claims and other incidents where another person was the sole and direct cause of your injury.
Been injured?WHAT CONSTITUTES A SLIP AND FALL INCIDENT?
If you have incurred an injury according to the below mentioned, you possibly have suffered an injury in a ‘slip and fall’ incident.
Here is a list of examples of possible faults that have led to an injury:
- The cleaning of slippery surfaces without a warning sign
- Dangerous areas that have not been demarcated
- Failure to remove obstructions from walkways
- Lack of sufficient lighting in an area
- Failure to repair holes and cracks in sidewalks or pavements
- The lack of railing or barriers
Need help?WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I AM INJURED IN A “SLIP AND FALL” INCIDENT?
- It is advised that you go to a hospital immediately to seek medical attention to have your injuries assessed and treated.
- Be sure to obtain all your medical records, X-Rays and photographs you may have pertaining to the incident.
- Refrain from discussing or signing any documentation related to the incident before communicating this to your personal injury lawyer.
We will assist you with all matters pertaining to your personal injury claim and all related proceedings.